Analyst calls: American Express downgraded
Adobe is upgraded to 'market perform,' and McDonald's is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Adobe (ADBE) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at FBR Capital
- BorgWarner (BWA) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Kodiak Oil & Gas (KOG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- LINN Energy (LINE) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- ResMed (RMD) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Telefonica (TEF) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Macquarie
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Anworth Mortgage (ANH) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Athenahealth (ATHN) downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Golden Star Resources (GSS) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Canaccord
- Hologic (HOLX) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- McDonald's (MCD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- New Gold (NGD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Unilever (UN) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- ResMed (RMD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- LG Display (LPL) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- AU Optronics (AUO) downgraded to Sell from Buy at Citigroup...
- Cree (CREE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Garp Research
- American Express (AXP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Buckingham
- PG&E (PCG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ISI Group
- Cameron (CAM) reinstated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Ciena (CIEN) initiated with an Outperform at William Blair
- Finisar (FNSR) initiated with a Market Perform at William Blair
- Fortress (FIG) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
- JDSU (JDSU) initiated with a Market Perform at William Blair
- Workday (WDAY) initiated with a Neutral at Susquehanna
- Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) initiated with a Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Paychex (PAYX) initiated with a Hold at Argus
- Tableau Software (DATA) initiated with a Neutral at Susquehanna
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) coverage resumed with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- Oracle (ORCL) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Tighter regulations and the end of a lengthy bull market in bonds have changed the landscape forever.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.