Analyst calls: Amgen upgraded
Tyson Foods is downgraded to 'neutral,' and 3D Systems is initiated with a 'buy.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Aeropostale (ARO) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Brean Capital
- Altera (ALTR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Amgen (AMGN) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Arkansas Best (ABFS) upgraded to Strong Buy from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Big Lots (BIG) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Darling (DAR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Hasbro (HAS) upgraded to Buy from Sell at Citigroup
- Health Net (HNT) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- ResMed (RMD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Adobe (ADBE) upgraded at Pacific Crest
- Boise Cascade (BCC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at DA Davidson
- ATK (ATK) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Drexel Hamilton
- Family Dollar (FDO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Tyson Foods (TSN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Siemens (SI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Raytheon (RTN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The company plans to close stores and lay off employees, and says it needs to make some deeper changes.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.