Analyst calls: Apache upgraded
Randgold Resources is upgraded to 'neutral,' and Mead Johnson is downgraded to 'equal weight.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Apache (APA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Miller Tabak
- Empresas ICA (ICA) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Golar LNG (GLNG) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Randgold Resources (GOLD) upgraded to Neutral from Reduce at Nomura
- SABMiller (SBMRY) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale
- Seadrill (SDRL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Zoetis (ZTS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Calumet Specialty (CLMT) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Emulex (ELX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Heineken (HINKY) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- HollyFrontier (HFC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at National Securities
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Mead Johnson (MJN) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Penn West Exploration (PWE) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Dundee
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The S&P 500 manages to keep a deathgrip on 2,000, but key areas of the market are already buckling under pressure.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.