Analyst calls: Bed Bath & Beyond upgraded
Accenture is downgraded to 'neutral;' while Biogen and Vodafone are upgraded to 'buy.'
Information provided by flyonethewall.com
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- BancorpSouth (BXS) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Keefe Bruyette.
- Bed Bad & Beyond (BBBY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill.
- F5 Networks (FFIV) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James.
- Vodafone (VOD) upgraded to Buy from HOld at Deutsche Bank.
- Biogen (BIIB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Friday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Accenture (ACN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Almost Family (AFAM) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Amedisys (AMED) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- BAE Systems (BAESY) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Gentiva Health (GTIV) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at RW Waird
Friday's noteworthy initiations include:
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
There are some picks in this sector that have excellent valuations and strong earnings growth.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.