Analyst calls: Best Buy upgraded
Siemens is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Accretive Health is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com.
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Angie's List (ANGI) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Best Buy (BBY) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- CBS (CBS) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
- MetLife (MET) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Siemens (SI) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
Wednesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Accretive Health (AH) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Ameriprise (AMP) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Kindred (KND) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Ryanair (RYAAY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- VIVUS (VVUS) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Lazard Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
3 stocks will be in the spotlight Thursday as investors try to make sense of the numbers from the sector.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.