Analyst calls: Best Buy upgraded
Siemens is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Accretive Health is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com.
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Angie's List (ANGI) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Best Buy (BBY) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- CBS (CBS) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
- MetLife (MET) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Siemens (SI) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
Wednesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Accretive Health (AH) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Ameriprise (AMP) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Kindred (KND) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Ryanair (RYAAY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- VIVUS (VVUS) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Lazard Capital
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The rollout of the new national health care plan has been far from perfect, but some sectors may get an Obamacare bump.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.