Analyst calls: BlackBerry upgraded and downgraded
DreamWorks is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Splunk is initiated with a 'neutral.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American Electric (AEP) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- BlackBerry (BBRY) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at RW Baird
- Copart (CPRT) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Nokia (NOK) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at HSBC
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Darden (DRI) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Buckingham
- Walgreens (WAG) upgraded at Morgan Stanley
- BlackBerry (BBRY) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- DreamWorks (DWA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at B. Riley
- Michael Kors (KORS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Rockwell Collins (COL) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse, and to Neutral from Buy at Buckingham
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Darden (DRI) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
- FedEx (FDX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The Ukraine crisis festers and other fresh concerns boil to the surface, knocking down markets and giving volatility some life.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.