Analyst calls: BlackBerry upgraded and downgraded
DreamWorks is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Splunk is initiated with a 'neutral.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American Electric (AEP) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- BlackBerry (BBRY) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at RW Baird
- Copart (CPRT) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Nokia (NOK) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at HSBC
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Darden (DRI) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Buckingham
- Walgreens (WAG) upgraded at Morgan Stanley
- BlackBerry (BBRY) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- DreamWorks (DWA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at B. Riley
- Michael Kors (KORS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Rockwell Collins (COL) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse, and to Neutral from Buy at Buckingham
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Darden (DRI) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
- FedEx (FDX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.