Analyst calls: BlackBerry upgraded
Yum Brands is downgraded to 'neutral,' and ConocoPhillips is upgraded to 'strong buy.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Marvell (MRVL) upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Public Storage (PSA) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at UBS
- Rockwell Collins (COL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Xerox (XRX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- BlackBerry (BBRY) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at Scotia Capital
- ConocoPhillips (COP) upgraded to Strong Buy from Buy at ISI Group
- American Tower (AMT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at ISI Group
- Amarin (AMRN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at H.C. Wainwright
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Microsoft (MSFT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel (Microsoft owns and publishes Top Stocks, an MSN Money site.)
- Athenahealth (ATHN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Cowen
- Diamond Offshore (DO) downgraded to Neutral from Add at Capital One
- Macy's (M) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Maxim
- Yum Brands (YUM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Buckingham
- Nordstrom (JWN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Maxim
- Blackstone (BX) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Bill Stiritz has experienced an estimated $145 million in paper losses on his investment in the company.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.