Analyst calls: EBay downgraded
Cabot Oil & Gas is initiated with an 'overweight,' and Merck is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Lincoln National (LNC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Quality Systems (QSII) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Exelon (EXC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Drexel Hamilton
- Southern Copper (SCCO) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- ASML (ASML) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Citrix Systems (CTXS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Merck (MRK) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- SanDisk (SNDK) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- EBay (EBAY) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Needham
- M&T Bank (MTB) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Sandler O'Neill
- Atlantic Power (AT) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- ZAGG (ZAGG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Ladenburg
- Range Resources (RRC) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- American Express (AXP) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- SHFL entertainment (SHFL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel
- Chuy's (CHUY) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Fiesta Restaurant Group (FRGI) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Health Care REIT (HCN) initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup
- J.B. Hunt (JBHT) initiated with a Neutral at Macquarie
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC) initiated with an Outperform at RW Baird
- Under Armour (UA) initiated with an Outperform at Wedbush
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- CME Group (CME) initiated with a Hold at Argus
- Seaspan (SSW) initiated with a Sell at Stifel
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.