Analyst calls: Expedia downgraded
Tata Motors is upgraded to 'conviction buy,' and Francesca's is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- D.R. Horton (DHI) upgraded to Buy from Fair Value at CRT Capital
- Hormel Foods (HRL) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Range Resources (RRC) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- WESCO (WCC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Wunderlich
- Tata Motors (TTM) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Warner Chilcott (WCRX) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Leerink
- BNY Mellon (BK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Guggenheim
- Air Products (APD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Lear (LEA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Microsoft (MSFT) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Whole Foods (WFM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Cantor
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Expedia (EXPE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Noble Energy (NBL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Fortinet (FTNT) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Northland Securities
- ING Group (ING) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BTIG
- Francesca's (FRAN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush
- Riverbed (RVBD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Northland Securities
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
As geopolitical tensions threaten to spin out of control, investors are wondering how best to position their portfolios for the global turmoil.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.