Analyst calls: Intel downgraded
LINN Energy is upgraded to 'buy,' and Noodles & Company is initiated with a 'neutral.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Heartland Payment (HPY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- LINN Energy (LINE) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Vantiv (VNTV) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Priceline.com (PCLN) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- BlackBerry (BBRY) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Desjardins
- Louisiana-Pacific (LPX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- PetroChina (PTR) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Phillips 66 (PSX) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Oshkosh (OSK) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Barrington
- BP (BP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ISI Group
- Bemis (BMS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Boston Scientific (BSX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Cognizant (CTSH) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Deere (DE) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- FMC Corporation (FMC) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Intel (INTC) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- VeriFone (PAY) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Union Pacific (UNP) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Avondale
- Allied Nevada Gold (ANV) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at Scotia
- Air Products (APD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Reliance Steel (RS) coverage assumed with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Royal Gold (RGLD) initiated with an Outperform at Cowen
- Noodles & Company (NDLS) initiated with a Neutral at Wedbush
- Silver Wheaton (SLW) initiated with a Market Perform at Cowen
- CA Technologies (CA) initiated with a Buy at Argus
- Emerson (EMR) initiated with an Outperform at CLSA
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The US isn't strong enough not to care about them now. But one day it will be.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.