Analyst calls: Intel upgraded
OmniVision is downgraded to 'hold,' and Apache is upgraded to 'outperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Apache (APA) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Copa Holdings (CPA) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- Sanchez Energy (SN) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Select Comfort (SCSS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- Intel (INTC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
Friday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Joy Global (JOY) downgraded to Hold from Buy at BB&T
- Staples (SPLS) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Vodafone (VOD) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- NetEase.com (NTES) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Sohu.com (SOHU) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- OmniVision (OVTI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Craig-Hallum
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
An interest rate tease in The Wall Street Journal sends the market into an optimistic tizzy -- but one that doesn't end quite at the top.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.