Analyst calls: Intel upgraded
Trulia is downgraded to 'sector perform,' and PulteGroup is upgraded to 'outperform.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Dollar General (DG) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Huntsman (HUN) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Intel (INTC) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at Piper Jaffray
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Public Storage (PSA) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC Capital
- Ross Stores (ROST) upgraded at Morgan Stanley
- PulteGroup (PHM) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Gerdau SA (GGB) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC
- Apache (APA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel
- Riverbed (RVBD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Trulia (TRLA) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Cablevision (CVC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Nomura
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The apparel chain takes a hard hit after blaming the weather for its quarterly sales decline. But cold temperatures don't explain the drop in full-year sales as well.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.