Analyst calls: Intuitive Surgical downgraded
Hewlett-Packard is upgraded to 'buy,' and IBM is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brean Capital
- Siemens (SI) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Acuity Brands (AYI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- DuPont (DD) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Helmerich & Payne (HP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- IBM (IBM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman, and to Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Ryder (R) downgraded to Hold from Buy at BB&T
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Estee Lauder (EL) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- Canadian National (CNI) downgraded to Sector Performer at CIBC
- SunTrust (STI) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Wells Fargo (WFC) downgraded at Susquehanna
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) downgraded at Morgan Stanley
- Barrick Gold (ABX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel
- Atlas Resource Partners (ARP) initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan
- Seagate (STX) initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Vantiv (VNTV) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
- Western Digital (WDC) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT) initiated with an In-Line at Imperial Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Shares of Plug Power took a beating Tuesday after an analyst listed the fair value of the stock at 50 cents.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.