Analyst calls: J.C. Penney upgraded
AMC Networks is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Deere is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AMC Networks (AMCX) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Accenture (ACN) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Bair
- Beam (BEAM) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at CLSA
- Cisco (CSCO) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Heartware (HTWR) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- J.C. Penney (JCP) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Northcoast
- Potash (POT) upgraded to Buy from Hold at BGC Financial
Friday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Caterpillar (CAT) downgraded to Buy from Strong Buy at ISI Group
- Deere (DE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ISI Group and to Sell from Neutral at USB
- Gap (GPS) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- Merrimack (MACK) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merill
- Orbitz (OWW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Transocean (RIG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Global Hunter
Friday's noteworthy initiations include:
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.