Analyst calls: JPMorgan upgraded
Gold stocks are downgraded at Jefferies, and Yelp is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- JPMorgan (JPM) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at ISI Group
- Rowan Companies (RDC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Seagate (STX) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- CME Group (CME) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Illumina (ILMN) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- LINN Energy (LINE) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Oil States (OIS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Cowen
- Transocean (RIG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Wells Fargo (WFC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- Pfizer (PFE) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Standpoint Research
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Nomura
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at DA Davidson
- Accenture (ACN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Newmont Mining (NEM) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Kinross Gold (KGC) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Goldcorp (GG) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Barrick Gold (ABX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) initiated with a Buy at Lazard Capital
- Groupon (GRPN) initiated with a Buy at Wunderlich
- News Corp. (NWSA) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Ryder (R) initiated with a Buy at Wunderlich
- Yelp (YELP) initiated with an Outperform at Pacific Crest
- Angie's List (ANGI) initiated with a Sector Perform at Pacific Crest
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The solid report comes a month after the retailer closed all of its Canadian operations.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.