Analyst calls: Lululemon upgraded
Vitamin Shoppe is downgraded to 'neutral' from 'buy' and Intel is upgraded to 'buy' from 'hold.'
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Teva (TEVA) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Under Armour (UA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at DA Davidson and to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Aetna (AET) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Intel (INTC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- MGM Resorts (MGM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Verizon (VZ) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- Wendy's (WEN) upgraded to Hold from Underweight at KeyBanc
- lululemon (LULU) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
John Stumpf acknowledges that growth has been slow, but he says he's still optimistic.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.