Analyst calls: Mead Johnson downgraded
Chipotle is upgraded to 'buy,' and Alcoa is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Autonation (AN) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Comerica (CMA) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Randgold Resources (GOLD) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Copart (CPRT) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Barrington
- Chipotle (CMG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- New York Times (NYT) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Lazard Capital
- Alcoa (AA) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Belo (BLC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Fresenius Medical (FMS) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- Mead Johnson (MJN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Mindray Medical (MR) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Overstock.com (OSTK) downgraded to Underperform from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Assurant (AIZ) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
- Cintas (CTAS) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
- Ecolab (ECL) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
- GATX Corp. (GMT) initiated with an Equal Weight at Stephens
- Manpower (MAN) initiated with a Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Robert Half (RHI) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
- Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) initiated with a Neutral at BofA/Merril
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The company complains after the son of Florida State's football coach is televised wearing -- gasp -- Under Armour.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.