Analyst calls: Mylan upgraded
D.R. Horton is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Five Below is upgraded to 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- E-Trade (ETFC) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Five Below (FIVE) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at MKM Partners
- Fusion-io (FIO) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Marvell (MRVL) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Masco (MAS) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Mylan (MYL) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- National Oilwell (NOV) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Beazer Homes (BZH) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- D.R. Horton (DHI) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Dollar General (DG) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- First Horizon (FHN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- NVR Inc. (NVR) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Red Robin (RRGB) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich
- Bank of Ireland (IRE) initiated with a Sell at Societe Generale
- C&J Energy (CJES) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Cimarex Energy (XEC) initiated with a Buy at Canaccord
- Hillenbrand (HI) initiated with a Strong Buy at CL King
- Illumina (ILMN) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Nationstar (NSM) initiated with an Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Omega Healthcare (OHI) initiated with a Neutral at Janney Capital
- Athenahealth (ATHN) initiated with an Overweight at Stephens
- IRobot (IRBT) initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Stocks drift lower and bonds are hit as investors await the Fed. Prepare for higher volatility this week.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.