Analyst calls: Netflix downgraded
Hasbro is upgraded to 'buy,' and Broadcom is downgraded to 'sector perform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Baker Hughes (BHI) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Cowen, and to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Banco Bilbao (BBVA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Philips (PHG) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Texas Instruments (TXN) upgraded to Neutral from Reduce at SunTrust
- Total System (TSS) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Silver Wheaton (SLW) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Barrick Gold (ABX) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Macquarie
- Hasbro (HAS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- Allegheny Technologies (ATI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Topeka
- Annie's (BNNY) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- DeVry (DV) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Intercontinental Hotels (IHG) downgraded to Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- PNC Financial (PNC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Broadcom (BRCM) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest
- Netflix (NFLX) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at DA Davidson
- Yahoo (YHOO) downgraded after Third Point exit at Needham
- JDSU (JDSU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at MKM Partners
- Aetna (AET) initiated with a Buy at Stifel
- BroadSoft (BSFT) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Coty (COTY) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- Lam Research (LRCX) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
- Noodles & Company (NDLS) initiated with a Hold at Jefferies
- Alaska Air (ALK) initiated with a Buy at Buckingham
- Chipotle (CMG) initiated with a Hold at Wunderlich
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) initiated with a Hold at Wunderlich
- Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) initiated with a Hold at Wunderlich
- Panera Bread (PNRA) initiated with a Hold at Wunderlich
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) initiated with a Buy at Wunderlich
- Red Robin (RRGB) initiated with a Buy at Wunderlich
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.