Analyst calls: Nokia upgraded
Procter & Gamble is downgraded to 'equal weight,' and Sprint is initiated with an 'underperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Becton Dickinson (BDX) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Consolidated Edison (ED) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Maxwell (MXWL) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Nationstar (NSM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Nokia (NOK) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Dendreon (DNDN) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Maxim
- Acuity Brands (AYI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- BioMarin (BMRN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel
- Caterpillar (CAT) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Clorox (CLX) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Exelon (EXC) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Intuit (INTU) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Joy Global (JOY) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- NRG Energy (NRG) downgraded to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Procter & Gamble (PG) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.