Analyst calls: Nokia upgraded
Apple is downgraded to 'sell,' and TELUS is upgraded to 'outperform.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Apache (APA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Mizuho
- BCE Inc (BCE) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Constellation Brands (STZ) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Finish Line (FINL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Nokia (NOK) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank
- TELUS (TU) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Verizon (VZ) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- United Continental (UAL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Ryder (R) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- AT&T (T) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Macquarie
- NASDAQ (NDAQ) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Vodafone (VOD) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Bernstein
- Coca-Cola (KO) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- Corning (GLW) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Dean Foods (DF) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Ensco (ESV) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Green Mountain (GMCR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust
- LeapFrog (LF) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Palo Alto (PANW) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities
- Rockwell Collins (COL) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Apple (AAPL) downgraded to Sell from Hold at ABG Sundal
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) downgraded to Underweight at First Analysis
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
'We're not exactly in a uniformly strong market,' says the notably pessimistic newsletter publisher.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.