Analyst calls: Nordstrom downgraded
Pandora is upgraded to 'buy,' and Alcoa is downgraded to 'underperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Anadarko (APC) upgraded to Strong Buy from Buy at ISI Group
- JetBlue (JBLU) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- Pandora (P) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Applied Materials (AMAT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at DA Davidson
- Alcoa (AA) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Aviva (AV) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- General Mills (GIS) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Noble Energy (NBL) downgraded to Buy from Strong Buy at ISI Group
- Nordstrom (JWN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Red Robin (RRGB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at B. Riley
- STMicroelectronics (STM) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at HSBC
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Transocean (RIG) downgraded to Underweight from Overweight at Johnson Rice
- Volterra (VLTR) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at B. Riley
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.