Analyst calls: Onyx Pharmaceuticals downgraded
Qihoo 360 is upgraded to 'buy' at 2 firms, and DISH is initiated with an 'underperform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Monsanto (MON) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies, and to Buy from Hold at BNP Paribas
- Select Comfort (SCSS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Longbow
- Gulfport Energy (GPOR) upgraded to Strong Buy from Add at Capital One
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Maxim
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) initiated with a Buy at Topeka
- FMC Corporation (FMC) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Sarepta (SRPT) initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup
- DISH (DISH) initiated with an Underperform at Raymond James
- DirecTV (DTV) initiated with an Outperform at Raymond James
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) coverage resumed with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The company has made at least 4 acquisitions in the space, and few people have paid any attention.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.