Analyst calls: Onyx Pharmaceuticals downgraded
Qihoo 360 is upgraded to 'buy' at 2 firms, and DISH is initiated with an 'underperform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Monsanto (MON) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies, and to Buy from Hold at BNP Paribas
- Select Comfort (SCSS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Longbow
- Gulfport Energy (GPOR) upgraded to Strong Buy from Add at Capital One
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Maxim
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) initiated with a Buy at Topeka
- FMC Corporation (FMC) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Sarepta (SRPT) initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup
- DISH (DISH) initiated with an Underperform at Raymond James
- DirecTV (DTV) initiated with an Outperform at Raymond James
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) coverage resumed with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
As geopolitical tensions threaten to spin out of control, investors are wondering how best to position their portfolios for the global turmoil.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.