Analyst calls: Pandora downgraded
Autodesk is upgraded to 'buy,' and Dendreon is downgraded to 'sell.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Autodesk (ADSK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at B. Riley
- First Solar (FSLR) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- National Retail Properties (NNN) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- ONEOK Partners (OKS) upgraded to Buy from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Realty Income (O) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Simon Property (SPG) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- VMware (VMW) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Aeropostale (ARO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Topeka
- Arch Coal (ACI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Brookfield (BAM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Dendreon (DNDN) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Dick's Sporting (DKS) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- General Growth (GGP) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Guess (GES) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Pandora (P) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Staples (SPLS) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Apricus Biosciences (APRI) initiated with a Hold at Cantor
- First BanCorp (FBP) initiated with a Buy at BofA/Merrill
- NRG Yield (NYLD) initiated with a Hold at KeyBanc
- Chipotle (CMG) initiated with a Sell at Northcoast
- Tim Hortons (THI) initiated with a Buy at Northcoast
- Panera Bread (PNRA) initiated with a Buy at Northcoast
- Ball Corp. (BLL) initiated with a Neutral at Northcoast
- WhiteWave Foods (WWAV) initiated with a Neutral at Northcoast
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) initiated with a Neutral at Northcoast
- Dean Foods (DF) initiated with a Neutral at Northcoast
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The company is planning a 10-for-1 split, which will cut its share price dramatically.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.