Analyst calls: Pandora upgraded
Barrick Gold is downgraded to 'neutral,' while Google and Starbucks are initiated with a 'buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Adobe (ADBE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Banco Bilbao (BBVA) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Banco Santander (SAN) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Pandora (P) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Cowen
- Rackspace (RAX) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- MGM Resorts (MGM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- M&T Bank (MTB) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Barrick Gold (ABX) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Mosaic (MOS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) downgraded to Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Silver Wheaton (SLW) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Brinker (EAT) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Air Products (APD) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
- Google (GOOG) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
- PulteGroup (PHM) initiated with a Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Chipotle (CMG) initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee
- McDermott (MDR) coverage resumed with a Neutral at Goldman
- Starbucks (SBUX) initiated with a Buy at Davenport
- Krispy Kreme (KKD) initiated with a Buy at Davenport
- DISH (DISH) coverage resumed with a Neutral at JPMorgan
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The social media stock surged in its first day of trading. But in the month since, shares have gained only 5 cents.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.