Analyst calls: Potash downgraded
Aeropostale is upgraded to 'buy,' and Denny's is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Perrigo (PRGO) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- PulteGroup (PHM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Ryland Group (RYL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Aeropostale (ARO) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Topeka
- National Fuel (NFG) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
Tuesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- D.R. Horton (DHI) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Deere (DE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Longbow
- Denny's (DENN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Roth Capital
- Franco-Nevada (FNV) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Luminex (LMNX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Magellan Health (MGLN) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- NASDAQ (NDAQ) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- PulteGroup (PHM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- SanDisk (SNDK) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Spirit Airlines (SAVE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Tenneco (TEN) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Teva (TEVA) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Xylem (XYL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Capital
- Potash (POT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Cantor
- OpenTable (OPEN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Sohu.com (SOHU) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Flir Systems (FLIR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Drexel Hamilton
- SourceFire (FIRE) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel
If you have or had been READING what Jim Jubak had to say about the biz in Potash...
This would have came as a NO SURPRISE to any of us...
you essentially had to companies controlling the world potash prices .one of them got greedier than normal which throws the price fixing thing out the door .at least temporarily .don't worry someone else will step in to get those prices up.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Who is the Yellow King? An endless 'loading' circle, apparently, as fans eagerly awaiting the killer's identity were left in the lurch by HBO's mobile streaming service.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.