Analyst calls: Qualcomm downgraded
Whole Foods upgraded to 'outperform' and Kraft Foods downgraded to 'hold.'
- Allstate (ALL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Fossil (FOSL) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Hillshire Brands (HSH) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Kraft Foods (KRFT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Qualcomm (QCOM) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Teva (TEVA) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Coca-Cola Femsa (KOF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Duke Energy (DUK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Steven Madden (SHOO) upgraded to Buy from Sell at Goldman
- Dow Chemical (DOW) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Broadcom (BRCM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Drexel Hamilton
- Whole Foods (WFM) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Williams Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The grocery giant expanded its Simple Truth line nationwide 2 years ago and has seen consistent growth.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.