Analyst calls: Qualcomm downgraded
Whole Foods upgraded to 'outperform' and Kraft Foods downgraded to 'hold.'
- Allstate (ALL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Fossil (FOSL) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Hillshire Brands (HSH) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Kraft Foods (KRFT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Qualcomm (QCOM) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Teva (TEVA) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Coca-Cola Femsa (KOF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Duke Energy (DUK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Steven Madden (SHOO) upgraded to Buy from Sell at Goldman
- Dow Chemical (DOW) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Broadcom (BRCM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Drexel Hamilton
- Whole Foods (WFM) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Williams Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.