Analyst calls: Schlumberger upgraded
TD Ameritrade is downgraded to 'market perform,' and Juniper is downgraded to 'hold.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American Campus (ACC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at MLV & Co
- Cognizant (CTSH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Dick's Sporting (DKS) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- Schlumberger (SLB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Global Hunter
Monday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Crocs (CROX) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush
- Juniper (JNPR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Nokia (NOK) downgraded to Underperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- VF Corp. (VFC) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- SunTrust (STI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Sandler O'Neill
- Rogers Communications (RCI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at TD Securities
- Honeywell (HON) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Nomura
- H&R Block (HRB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BTIG
- First Horizon (FHN) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The apparel chain takes a hard hit after blaming the weather for its quarterly sales decline. But cold temperatures don't explain the drop in full-year sales as well.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.