Analyst calls: Schlumberger upgraded
TD Ameritrade is downgraded to 'market perform,' and Juniper is downgraded to 'hold.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American Campus (ACC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at MLV & Co
- Cognizant (CTSH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Dick's Sporting (DKS) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- Schlumberger (SLB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Global Hunter
Monday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Crocs (CROX) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush
- Juniper (JNPR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Nokia (NOK) downgraded to Underperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- VF Corp. (VFC) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- SunTrust (STI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Sandler O'Neill
- Rogers Communications (RCI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at TD Securities
- Honeywell (HON) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Nomura
- H&R Block (HRB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BTIG
- First Horizon (FHN) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
4 analysts downgrade the stock the day after a disappointing quarterly report.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.