Analyst calls: Smith & Wesson downgraded
Cisco is upgraded to 'neutral,' and Intel is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Baker Hughes (BHI) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Carnival (CCL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Cisco (CSCO) upgraded to Neutral from Cautious at ISI Group
- National Oilwell (NOV) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- SunTrust (STI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Drexel Hamilton
Thursday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Avago (AVGO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Capital
- HSBC (HBC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Mizuho
- Helmerich & Payne (HP) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Oceaneering (OII) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- PulteGroup (PHM) downgraded to Outperform from Top Pick at RBC Capital
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) downgraded to Underweight from Hold at KeyBanc
- Synovus (SNV) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Drexel Hamilton
- Deere (DE) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- NetApp (NTAP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Lake Street
- Intel (INTC) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Micron (MU) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- ArcelorMittal (MT) initiated with an Underweight at Barclays
- Westport Innovations (WPRT) initiated with a Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- NutriSystem (NTRI) initiated with an In-Line at Imperial Capital
- Danaher (DHR) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
- Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
- QIAGEN (QGEN) initiated with a Neutral at Janney Capital
- Illumina (ILMN) initiated with a Neutral at Janney Capital
- Agilent (A) initiated with a Neutral at Janney Capital
- Agnico-Eagle (AEM) initiated with a Hold at Desjardins
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The photo-sharing site only has 10 employees, and it may be up for grabs.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.