Analyst calls: Tesla downgraded
Krispy Kreme is upgraded to 'buy,' and Juniper is downgraded to 'sector perform.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CEMEX (CX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Cablevision (CVC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Guggenheim
- F5 Networks (FFIV) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Health Care REIT (HCN) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at BMO Capital
- ING Group (ING) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Krispy Kreme (KKD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- LinkedIn (LNKD) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- Lowe's (LOW) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Canaccord
- BlackBerry (BBRY) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Hudson Square
- NetApp (NTAP) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at RW Baird
- T-Mobile (TMUS) upgraded to Perform from Underperform at Oppenheimer
- Broadcom (BRCM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldma
- EV Energy (EVEP) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Juniper (JNPR) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Tesla (TSLA) downgraded on less attractive risk/reward at Lazard Capital
- NRG Yield (NYLD) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Ralph Lauren (RL) coverage resumed with a Neutral at Goldman
- TransAlta (TAC) coverage resumed with a Market Perform at BMO Capital
- PVH Corp. (PVH) coverage resumed with a Buy at Goldman
- AbbVie (ABBV) initiated with a Buy at Argus
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The S&P 500 manages to keep a deathgrip on 2,000, but key areas of the market are already buckling under pressure.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.