Analyst calls: The Fresh Market downgraded
AMC Networks is upgraded to 'buy,' and Teradata is initiated with a 'neutral.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AMC Networks (AMCX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at B. Riley
- Cash America (CSH) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Entergy (ETR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at ISI Group
- Mohawk (MHK) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- Infosys (INFY) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
Thursday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- ABB (ABB) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at HSBC
- The Fresh Market (TFM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Teradata (TDC) initiated with a Neutral at Longbow
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Pipeline owners are making big profits on oil coming from North Dakota's Bakken fields. But a lot of natural gas continues to be flared due to low prices.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.