Analyst calls: Tiffany downgraded
Statoil is upgraded to 'buy,' and Applied Materials is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Statoil (STO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- USG (USG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Longbow
- Exterran (EXH) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at Howard Weil
- U.S. Silica (SLCA) upgraded to Focus List from Outperform at Howard Weil
- Old National Bancorp (ONB) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Fig Partners
Wednesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- DSW (DSW) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Brean Capital
- Tiffany (TIF) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Stericycle (SRCL) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush
- ASML (ASML) initiated with an Outperform at Northland Securities
- Applied Materials (AMAT) initiated with an Outperform at Northland Securities
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) initiated with a Market Perform at Northland Securities
- Lam Research (LRCX) initiated with an Outperform at Northland Securities
- Arch Coal (ACI) coverage resumed with an Outperform at FBR Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.