Analyst calls: US Airways downgraded
SINA is upgraded to 'buy,' and Cree is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Cullen/Frost (CFR) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Hovnanian (HOV) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Marvell (MRVL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at B. Riley
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- SINA (SINA) upgraded to Buy from Sell at Citigroup
- Statoil (STO) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- EV Energy (EVEP) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Ensco (ESV) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ISI Group
- Noble Corp. (NE) downgraded to Buy from Strong Buy at ISI Group
- Transocean (RIG) downgraded to Neutral from Strong Buy at ISI Group
- US Airways (LCC) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Western Union (WU) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Electronic Arts (EA) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Hilliard Lyons
- Cree (CREE) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Northland Securities
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Cowen
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The photo-sharing site only has 10 employees, and it may be up for grabs.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.