Analyst calls: US Airways upgraded
Kellogg is downgraded to 'underweight,' and Valeant is initiated with a 'conviction buy.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American States Water (AWR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brean Capital
- Apache (APA) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- BB&T (BBT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Broadcom (BRCM) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Comerica (CMA) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Deutsche Bank (DB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Mead Johnson (MJN) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- US Airways (LCC) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Verizon (VZ) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Sohu.com (SOHU) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- ConAgra (CAG) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- IAC (IACI) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Kellogg (K) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Pioneer Natural (PXD) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Howard Weil
- 3D Systems (DDD) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Amarin (AMRN) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Endo Health (ENDP) initiated with a Buy at Goldman
- MGIC Investment (MTG) initiated with a Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Questcor (QCOR) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Stratasys (SSYS) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Valeant (VRX) initiated with a Conviction Buy at Goldman
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The Ukraine crisis festers and other fresh concerns boil to the surface, knocking down markets and giving volatility some life.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.