Analyst calls: US Airways upgraded
Kellogg is downgraded to 'underweight,' and Valeant is initiated with a 'conviction buy.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American States Water (AWR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brean Capital
- Apache (APA) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- BB&T (BBT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Broadcom (BRCM) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Comerica (CMA) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Deutsche Bank (DB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Mead Johnson (MJN) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- US Airways (LCC) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Verizon (VZ) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Sohu.com (SOHU) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- ConAgra (CAG) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- IAC (IACI) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Kellogg (K) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Pioneer Natural (PXD) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Howard Weil
- 3D Systems (DDD) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Amarin (AMRN) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Endo Health (ENDP) initiated with a Buy at Goldman
- MGIC Investment (MTG) initiated with a Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Questcor (QCOR) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Stratasys (SSYS) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Valeant (VRX) initiated with a Conviction Buy at Goldman
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The solid report comes a month after the retailer closed all of its Canadian operations.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.