Analyst calls: Wendy's upgraded
AB InBev is downgraded to 'reduce,' and Nektar is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Allstate (ALL) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- AngloGold (AU) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorga
- Cash America (CSH) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Encana (ECA) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- First Horizon (FHN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Compass Point
- J.M. Smucker (SJM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Northcoast
- Polycom (PLCM) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- SunTrust (STI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Compass Point
- Walgreens (WAG) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Wendy's (WEN) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Zynga (ZNGA) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Evercore
- Netflix (NFLX) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- AB InBev (BUD) downgraded to Reduce from Neutral at Nomura
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital
- Ericsson (ERIC) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Halliburton (HAL) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Symantec (SYMC) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Travelers (TRV) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- ASML (ASML) reinstated with a Conviction Buy at Goldman
- American Water (AWK) initiated with a Buy at Ladenburg
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT) initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan
- Expedia (EXPE) initiated with a Neutral at Janney Capital
- Nektar (NKTR) initiated with an Outperform at Cowen
- Northern Tier (NTI) initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan
- RockTenn (RKT) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- priceline.com (PCLN) initiated with a Neutral at Janney Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Fed keeps important 'considerable time' language in reference to short-term interest rates, but dissents and dots leave doubts.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.