Analyst calls: Wendy's upgraded
Sprint is both upgraded and downgraded, and FedEx is initiated with a 'buy.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Alaska Air (ALK) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Alpha Natural (ANR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- F5 Networks (FFIV) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Hormel Foods (HRL) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Sprint (S) upgraded to Strong Buy from Buy at Janco
- Wendy's (WEN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Sprint (S) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Kroger (KR) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Discovery (DISCA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at B. Riley
- Red Robin (RRGB) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Dollar General (DG) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Magnum Hunter (MHR) reinstated with an Equal Weight at Stephens
- News Corp. (NWSA) initiated with a Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- OpenTable (OPEN) initiated with a Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Yelp (YELP) initiated with a Buy at Needham
- Federal Realty (FRT) initiated with a Neutral at SunTrust
- General Growth (GGP) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
- Kimco Realty (KIM) initiated with a Neutral at SunTrust
- Public Storage (PSA) initiated with a Neutralinitiated with a Neutral at SunTrust
- Eaton (ETN) initiated with a Buy at Argus
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) initiated with an Outperform at Imperial Capital
- Navistar (NAV) initiated with a Buy at Buckingham
- FedEx (FDX) initiated with a Buy at Wunderlich
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The photo-sharing site only has 10 employees, and it may be up for grabs.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.