Analyst calls: Yelp upgraded
JCPenney is both upgraded and downgraded, and Starbucks is upgraded to 'buy.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Air Products (APD) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- American Tower (AMT) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- Comcast (CMCSA) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Regal-Beloit (RBC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Longbow
- Ryland Group (RYL) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- Starbucks (SBUX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Williams Capital
- Yelp (YELP) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan and to Outperform from Market Perform at Northland Securities
- AB InBev (BUD) upgraded to Buy from Outperform at CLSA
- Chesapeake (CHK) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee
- J.C. Penney (JCP) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
- Ctrip.com (CTRP) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Baker Hughes (BHI) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Argus
- Concur (CNQR) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Roth Capital
- Health Management (HMA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust
- Humana (HUM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- J.C. Penney (JCP) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- Papa John's (PZZA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- R.R. Donnelley (RRD) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Regal-Beloit (RBC) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Barclays (BCS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Life Technologies (LIFE) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Hanesbrands (HBI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Capital
- Ann Inc. (ANN) initiated with a Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Ascena Retail (ASNA) initiated with an Underperform at FBR Capital
- Coty (COTY) initiated with an Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Express (EXPR) initiated with an Outperform at FBR Capital
- Francesca's (FRAN) initiated with a Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Gap (GPS) initiated with an Outperform at FBR Capital
- Hanesbrands (HBI) initiated with an Outperform at FBR Capital
- L Brands (LTD) initiated with a Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Mead Johnson (MJN) initiated with a Perform at Oppenheimer
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.