Analyst calls: Zillow downgraded
Finisar is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Marathon Oil is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Finisar (FNSR) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Mead Johnson (MJN) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Plains All American (PAA) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- SL Green Realty (SLG) upgraded to Neutral from Cautious at ISI Group
- Yum Brands (YUM) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Fiserv (FISV) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Allied Nevada Gold (ANV) downgraded to Underperform at RBC Capital
- C.H. Robinson (CHRW) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- CVS Caremark (CVS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Cantor
- DaVita (DVA) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Endo Health (ENDP) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Fossil (FOSL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Goldcorp (GG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Davenport
- Marathon Oil (MRO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Mindray Medical (MR) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Oil States (OIS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at William Blair
- Zillow (Z) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- ACADIA (ACAD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at MLV & Co
- AMC Networks (AMCX) downgraded to Market Perform from Overweight at Albert Fried
- McDermott (MDR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel
- Sotheby's (BID) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Craig-Hallum
- Endo Health (ENDP) downgraded at Janney Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Pipeline owners are making big profits on oil coming from North Dakota's Bakken fields. But a lot of natural gas continues to be flared due to low prices.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.