Analyst calls: Baidu downgraded
Zynga is upgraded to 'buy,' and Yum Brands is downgraded to 'neutral.'
- Baidu (BIDU) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- KB Home (KBH) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Toll Brothers (TOL) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Yum! Brands (YUM) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Constellation Brands (STZ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Macy's (M) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Marvell (MRVL) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Target (TGT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Zynga (ZNGA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merril
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Chrysler, Honda and Toyota all count the family shuttles among their top-selling vehicles, while Kia is giving its new model a big push.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.