Analyst calls: Apple downgraded
Raymond James is upgrading solar stocks and JC Penney is downgraded to 'neutral.'
- Best Buy (BBY) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette
- Trina Solar (TSL) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- SunPower (SPWR) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- First Solar (FSLR) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- Suntech (STP) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- Discover (DFS) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- J.C. Penney (JCP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Qualcomm (QCOM) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) downgraded to Buy from Action List Buy at TD Securities
- Dendreon (DNDN) downgraded at ISI Group
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) downgraded at Jefferies
- MasterCard (MA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Apple (AAPL) downgraded to Sell from Buy at Berenberg Bank
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The solid report comes a month after the retailer closed all of its Canadian operations.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.