Analyst calls: BlackBerry upgraded
Zynga is downgraded to 'neutral,' and The Fresh Market is initiated with a 'strong buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- BlackBerry (BBRY) upgraded to Overweight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Cummins (CMI) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- Walgreen (WAG) upgraded to Buy from Sell at Citigroup
Wednesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ISI Group
- Cardinal Health (CAH) downgraded to Buy from Strong Buy at ISI Group
- Deere (DE) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Maxwell (MXWL) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Zynga (ZNGA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Yahoo (YHOO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at BGC Partners
- Walgreen (WAG) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Symantec (SYMC) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Adobe (ADBE) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel
- Fortinet (FTNT) initiated with a Buy at Mizuho
- Palo Alto (PANW) initiated with a Neutral at Mizuho
- Sarepta (SRPT) initiated with an Outperform at William Blair.
- The Fresh Market (TFM) initiated with a Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Whole Foods (WFM) initiated with a Market Perform at Raymond James
- Amarin (AMRN) initiated with a Neutral at Chardan
- Akamai (AKAM) initiated with an Outperform at FBN Securities
- Salesforce.com (CRM) initiated with an Outperform at FBN Securities
- VMware (VMW) initiated with an Outperform at FBN Securities
- Citrix Systems (CTXS) initiated with an Outperform at FBN Securities
- Concur (CNQR) initiated with a Sector Perform at FBN Securities
- Rackspace (RAX) initiated with a Sector Perform at FBN Securities
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Should the fast-food chain act as the boss of all workers in franchised stores? The company says no, but organized labor says yes.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.