Analyst calls: Delta Air Lines downgraded
Best Buy is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Akamai is initiated with a 'buy.'
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Best Buy (BBY) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Freeport McMoRan (FCX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Infosys (INFY) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- NASDAQ (NDAQ) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Transocean (RIG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- BB&T (BBT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Sandler ONeill
- US Airways (LCC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
US markets were able to rally hard and largely trim the day's losses. Meanwhile, a bounce in crude oil could be in the offing.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.