Analyst calls: Hewlett-Packard upgraded
Novo Nordisk is downgraded to 'underweight,' and Verizon is upgraded to 'buy.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Best Buy (BBY) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Office Depot (ODP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- OfficeMax (OMX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- United Technologies (UTX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- ValueClick (VCLK) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Verizon (VZ) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Vodafone (VOD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- AMD (AMD) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at Macquarie
- Siemens (SI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
Monday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Carnival (CCL) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- J.M. Smucker (SJM) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Kimberly Clark (KMB) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Teva (TEVA) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Chesapeake (CHK) downgraded to Trim from Hold at Tudor Pickering
- Micron (MU) downgraded to Negative from Neutral at Susquehanna
Monday's noteworthy initiations include:
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.