Analyst calls: Facebook downgraded
JDSU is upgraded to 'buy,' and Research In Motion is downgraded to 'underperform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill, and to Outperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette, and to Overweight from Equal Weight at Stephens
- Citrix Systems (CTXS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Vale (VALE) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- JDSU (JDSU) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- Fusion-io (FIO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Lazard Capital
- Deutsche Bank (DB) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Facebook (FB) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Fusion-io (FIO) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- KeyCorp (KEY) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Regions Financial (RF) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Bernstein, and to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Seagate (STX) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Hess Corp. (HES) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- Research In Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Craig-Hallum
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Investors remain jittery as they await the central bank's policy decision and Chairman Bernanke's press conference.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.