Analyst calls: Dell upgraded at Goldman
DreamWorks is downgraded to 'sell,' and Lululemon is initiated with a 'buy.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Agrium (AGU) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Boston Scientific (BSX) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities
- CSC (CSC) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Cowen
- Dell (DELL) upgraded to Buy from Sell at Goldman
- Duke Energy (DUK) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Ericsson (ERIC) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Finisar (FNSR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- NiSource (NI) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Total (TOT) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Digital Realty (DLR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at ISI Group
- Bankrate (RATE) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- J.M. Smucker (SJM) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
- Janus Capital (JNS) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Kenexa (KNXA) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Regal Entertainment (RGC) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Teva (TEVA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Canaccord
- DreamWorks (DWA) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Infosys (INFY) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Cowen
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break U.S. stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.