Analyst calls: Groupon downgraded
eBay is initiated with an 'outperform,' and BroadSoft is downgraded at 2 firms.
- Deutsche Bank (DB) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette
- Lamar Advertising (LAMR) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at Piper Jaffray
- Joy Global (JOY) upgraded on coal production growth at CLSA
- AB InBev (BUD) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Groupon (GRPN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo, and to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Saks (SKS) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- UBS (UBS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- BroadSoft (BSFT) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Northland Securities, and to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Riverbed (RVBD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Boston Beer (SAM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Williams Capital
- Apollo Investment (AINV) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- Fusion-io (FIO) initiated with a Buy at Mizuho
- Red Hat (RHT) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Regeneron (REGN) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays.
- eBay (EBAY) initiated with an Outperform at BMO Capital
- Vulcan Materials (VMC) coverage resumed with a Neutral at Goldman
- VMWare (VMW) initiated with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break U.S. stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.