Analyst calls: AT&T downgraded
Halliburton is upgraded to 'buy,' and DeVry is downgraded to 'hold.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Baker Hughes (BHI) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- EBay (EBAY) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Halliburton (HAL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale
- Red Robin (RRGB) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- Ryder (R) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo, and to Outperform from Peer Perform at Wolfe Trahan
- Allied Nevada Gold (ANV) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at Scotia
- Coach (COH) upgraded to Buy from Outperform at CLSA
- AT&T (T) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Amgen (AMGN) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Apple (AAPL) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- DeVry (DV) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Discover (DFS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Cree (CREE) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Gabelli
- Freeport McMoRan (FCX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.