Analyst calls: Lululemon downgraded
Questcor is upgraded to 'buy,' and Restoration Hardware is initiated with a 'buy.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Leerink
- Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Disney (DIS) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Fly Leasing (FLY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Navistar (NAV) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform
- Questcor (QCOR) upgraded to Buy from Fair Value at CRT Capital
- Kinross Gold (KGC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Moody's (MCO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Benchmark Co
- Lululemon (LULU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- CEMEX (CX) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Scotia Capital
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
As geopolitical tensions threaten to spin out of control, investors are wondering how best to position their portfolios for the global turmoil.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.